Welcome to Speak God's Word


This new blog is a work-in-progress. It is designed to supply you with all you need to develop a powerful God-based vocabulary. Power-packed scriptures will be stored on each tab so that you can quickly find what God has to say about your situation.
  • Turn each scripture into a personal POWER-STATEMENT of faith.
  • Speak it out loud.
  • Mean it in your heart.
  • God is faithful. He will do what He says He will do.
  • He CAN do anything! 
Bible; faith; confession; believe; speak the scriptures



"For with God nothing shall be impossible." Luke 1:37 KJV



I am creating this site for myself, as much as anybody. As I write, I am speaking the scriptures, hiding them in my heart and honing my Word-speaking skills... and you can too!

Encouragement for just when you need it.
Sign up for email updates today.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


Two Little Tools For Your Spiritual Toolbox
While you are waiting for me to get the scripture pages loaded up here, this is a little pocket-sized book, "You Can Have What You Say" by Kenneth E Hagin that has helped me so much and it will help you, too. You can carry it with you. 

Leave a copy where you can get your hands on it in a time of need. This sounds funny but I have one in the bathroom. There have been times in my life that was the only place I could go to be alone to talk to God.  It is less than $2 on Amazon, not including shipping.

 faith; power of confession 


Another inexpensive little gem is "God's Creative Power" by Charles Capps. Again, a treasure in a little book for less than $2 bucks. This one is on my kitchen table for everyone to read!




Note: this author is an Amazon affiliate. Anything you purchase from Amazon through this site will result in a small commission for me. In advance, "thank you."  ... Sinea